Monday, April 29, 2019

Recuperation and Inspiration for May Forward!

Appreciate all of you who read this. I updated my Personal Records (aka PRs) at this page. I'll go light this week and see about doing some more cardio and endurance work. Definitely still feeling tired today.

Did 30 minutes on the exercise bike and just focused on keeping my heart rate over 100. Then stretched and the ever present 100 pushups. Tomorrow will be light squats and stretching. Banded side steps and those kinds of things to warm up. I'll write it down and post later.

Feels like the blog is not as exciting if there isn't a competition coming soon. I'll see what I can do. In reality things become pretty routine for the most part. Bench and Deadlifts will likely be on a semi-Wendler progression and Squats will definitely be focused on form. I'll be happy if I can get 95kg or more for the next meet in December!

KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?