Monday, December 10, 2018

More Calisthenics!

I'm continuing with calisthenics and overall feel good about it. Did the workouts 4 days last week. The car was at the shop for two of those days. Got back on it today. Because of the pain in my hamstrings I've taken a break from heavy weight squats, sit-ups, and flutter kicks. Some yoga and other hamstring stretching has been recommended by trainers I talk with.

I'm going to try to get 100 air squats a day. I don't know if I'll have the same results as this video. I'll also take Sundays off. As of time of this writing I'm at 50 for the day and will try to get in 50 more over the next hour.

Depending on how things go I'll add other exercises to work on. Still doing the Monday, Wednesday and Friday HIIT workout, took it back to three sprints as in this routine. I went up to 10 on some of the other exercises.

KEEP GRINDING! Keep HIITing!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?