Monday, December 03, 2018

Motivated After Powerlifting Meet

I ended up feeling very motivated after the tournament. Hopefully it's something that I keep.

Today I did HIIT for 3 20 second sprints. I set it on 5 for the resistance on the bike. Then some cardio. So after HIIT this week I'll be adding the following:

5 four count jumping jacks
5 push-ups
5 sit-ups
5 air squats
5 assisted pull-ups
5 leg raises
5 assisted dips

For my non-cardio days this week I'll do the following:

5 minutes of warm-up on bike, followed by range of motion exercises
As many as possible (AMAP) four count jumping jacks in 2 minutes (same time for all exercises)
AMAP air squats
AMAP four count lunge
AMAP push-ups
AMAP sit-ups
AMAP four count flutter kicks
AMAP pull-ups

The goal with the AMAP exercises will be to continue to increase reps on each time out. 

I'll see how it feels and go from there. 

Keep HITTing!! Keep Grinding!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?