Sunday, April 29, 2018

Possible Workout

This is what I'm guessing for the next workout. This coming week I'll go really light on accessory lifts, and extra stretching. So all of this would be for the following week. I'm still going to lift 3 times a week with a full-body workout. I'll do a warm-up set and then 4 sets of 5 with the workout weight.

Deadlift 135 warm-up, 175 for sets of 5

Squat 135 warm-up, 165 for sets of 5

Incline Bench 135 warm-up and go up 5lbs each set until I find a set close to failure

Pull-up start with bodyweight and go up 5lbs until I can't do 1 rep

Overhead Press  warm-up with 10lb dumbbells, then Barbell (45lbs) for sets of 5, or Dumbbells with 20 pounds

Curls warm-up with 10lb dumbbells, then Barbell (45lbs), or Dumbbells with 20 pounds

I'll add rows, calf-raises, and forearm curls as possible.

I'll go up by 5 or 10 pounds as possible with the Goals I set earlier in mind.

When I can I will get to using the tools listed earlier in the year for progress measurement.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?