Thursday, September 01, 2011

9/1/11

Well it has been awhile since I posted. Things are tough. Dealing with mental health stuff in my household. I know a lot of providers and advocates and I'm still struggling to get help. Mostly I hear - "we feel sorry about your struggle." There really are few quality services out there right now. I can't imagine how hard this would be for someone totally unconnected.

Workout wise things are still progressing. My main lifts are at 100 pounds now. That feels good. For sake of time I'm going to drop from sets of 20 to sets of 10 after a week off. I really am taking this a lot slower than I thought I would. 12 workout weeks out of 13 is good. I don't feel less tired - but that's mostly because I actually don't get full nights of sleep.

My clothes feel better and people tell me I look different. I had a month of no caffeinated drinks until a really rough day last week. If I only have one or two of those a month that will be good. If I can let them go all together - that will be better.

Whoever the anonymous poster was on the previous post - thanks. And thanks to others for their comments as well. I usually hear about the blog in person. I'll run into someone and they say the blog encourages them. That's good to know.

Musically I've drawn some different energy to me. I think I may need to change my relationship to music until after graduate school. Feels hard but should be fine.

KEEP LEFTING!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?