Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17/11

Work was great today. Just finished my second draft of my mid-term assignments. I related the work of Eugene V. Debs as an organizer and public health outcomes. I will work on it some more over the weekend. Sticks to the idea that equity improves health outcomes!

I have been working on some jazz drills and feeling like "geeze I should have learned these in middle school." Then I noticed on Tuesday during rehearsal and jamming with some friends that I was playing a bit differently. Decent stuff for a couple of weeks of work. I guess I'll have to keep it up!

It has been hard to keep up with current events. Japan, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Wisconsin, etc.

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?