Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/10

Busy is not the best word for whatever the hell is going on with my schedule.

Just too many things going on.

I'm also trying to get in to my chiro. What I think will be good about school is my learning how to provide more analysis to our arguments for social determinants of health work. I wish research class would give us more step by step practice. It seems that the assumption is that we had undergraduate research classes. Well, I didn't. Even if I had it was a long time ago.

Catching up will be a slight drag in some ways. But thinking hard about how to add to the data that poverty, housing, participation, etc. impact health, here in Bernalillo County, New Mexico will be worth it.

KEEP LEFTING!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?