Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Mid-November 2021

 Half way through the month. I'm on 4.6 on the treadmill, which is a 13:02 mile pace. Next week I'll go to 4.7 and figure I'll see how fast I can go without hitting 160 beats per minute for my heart rate. 

I'm still progressing with the lifting. I did the 4 and 5 set versions this past week. Tomorrow I start with 3 sets again. I'll add a little bit of weight. Here's what I estimate I'll do.

B -
Squats 145x10
Lunges 15x5
Incline Bench 105x8+
Shoulder Press 55x8+
Later Cable Raise 20x8+
Tricep Pull-Down 50x12

A -
Deads 175x5 plus hold. I was able to do 10-15 second holds at the top this past week.
Good Mornings 55x12
Ham Curls 75x8
Seated Rows 115x8
Lat Pull Downs 90x8+
Hammer Curls 25x8+

I'm thinking I may continue this routine into next year. Hopefully I'm building some muscle. I'll lift heavy again eventually. For now it's good to just keep moving. The 5 set workouts are a little long so that may be what I need to work around the most. 

As for the music streak today is day 41. I'm adding lots of strategies into what I'm working on. So far I think being able to sing the parts I want to play is most helpful. I haven't made it a habit yet. I'll keep at it. Something is different about this stretch. I hope I can keep it going on all the time. I won't always have the time I have now, yet I think every day doing something will be helpful. In December I'll go over some guitar, bass, and keyboard stuff. I have an idea for a project for next year. 

I'm amazed at how many ways you can practice scales, arpeggios, etc. 

KEEP GRINDING AND GROOVING!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?