Friday, July 02, 2021

2021 Start Up

Started again on Thursday the 24th of June. Mostly has been walking the treadmill. I did start lifting as well. Have gone everyday except Sunday. I'll post the workouts over the weekend. 

Most exciting thing was the first day back at the gym we did our routine from gym days. We went to Smith's and then went to Cesar's for breakfast burritos. The cool thing was that at the gym many of the regulars that we remember were there. They were super happy to see us. When we went for groceries the morning staff all recognized us even with our masks on and we had good chats with people. Then at Cesar's there's a worker who greets you with "Fresh Morning!" and they were there. They were happy to see us and said we made their day. There's a lot of the "old normal" that I hope we don't go back to. These things seem OK. 

Cardio is mostly walking. I ran 9K for the transition of the year. I don't know why I just suddenly stopped. I'm glad to be back at it though. It will take me a while to build back up. Lifting is going super light as well. First workout was just the bar. Felt no embarrassment about it. Just what needs to be done. 

KEEP AT IT!!!


Comments:
Congratulations! Hope the transition to better fitness is a smooth one. You got this!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?