Wednesday, October 21, 2020

October Check In

For 10/12 I did a 5k, 3.11 miles. I ran the Wednesday and Friday after that.This week is off. 

A friend asked me to total up my mileage. For the year I have 84.53 miles that I have tracked. 7.44 miles on the last full week. I would go up to 8.18 if I want to increase to by mileage. 136 minutes, so I would go up to 150 minutes if I want to increase by time. It's generally been 40 minutes, 40 minutes, and then a long Sunday run.

I've been challenged to walk daily and I will try to track that.

The pandemic has only gotten worse so I'm staying away from gyms still. Shout out to those who have been going and have been safe. That's something to be proud of. 

Keep going after your goals!!!

KEEP GRINDING!!!


Comments:
Thanks for the shout out. Haha! Staying safe at the gym is a constant challenge, but I feel good about all I continue to do in response. I decided if BernCo's daily case counts rise a lot more, I'm going to start wearing a face shield in addition to the mask.

Congratulations on the accomplishments. Running requires so much discipline in my opinion. It must be a great stress reliever too.

Prostate health is starting to become an issue. I'm getting old!! lmao, just kidding. Been learning more about changes to my diet that might help. As expected, more of a plant based diet is recommended. I'm headed back in that direction, feeling confident I can take a bigger step towards a vegan diet, determined to maintain and gain muscle. A big challenge but I'm looking forward to it.

Reviewing some of Dr. Greger's content on nutritionfacts.org and youtube videos led me to an interview he recently did on covid-19, back in July. I thought you might be interested. Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97HiavAClUk
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?