Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Continuing On 2020

I'm trying to figure out how to take breathing and movement breaks more consistently at work. Working remotely is hard for that. Not getting up to go to another room, or to drive to another location, wasn't miles yet still more consistent movement. I've had days where I do pushup breaks, and box breathing breaks. I'm just still trying to make it more regular.

I also realize that if I have a concrete goal I'll do more. So while being healthy is the goal, the generic "to be healthy" doesn't get me up off the chair. I'll be using the 5k to keep me moving. I'm going to see how to apply this to other parts of my life. 

Today I did the walk/run program listed in the last post and 2.45k in 30 minutes and 35 seconds. For Tuesday and Thursday I'll be doing the routing below and maybe some calisthenics. 

I just realized it's not letting me "embed" the video so here's the link.

KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?