Monday, August 17, 2020

August Check In

So I'm continuing on the new program. It's going well. I'm doing the walk/run on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I think it's a good sign that I feel like running on my off days. 

Calisthenics on Monday. Last week I did 20 reps and today 25. Today felt hard.

4 Count Jumping Jacks
1/2 Jumping Jacks
Push-ups
Upper stretch
Flutter Kicks
4 Count trunk twist
Push-ups
Hamstring stretch
Standing head to knee
4 Count Cherry Picker
4 Count Jack and Jill
Leg Raises
Good Mornings
Crunches
Crab Crunches

Tuesday and Thursday I do a Myrtl routine.

On days I don't do the Myrtl routine I'll try this hip routine

On days I do the Myrtle routine I'll try something for my upper body

It may be a while before I'm back in the gym. I may add exercises through various days just to keep moving in breaks between online meetings.

There are different people doing accountability checks for working out, stretching, organizing space, etc. It's good to have a team for these things.

KEEP GRINDING!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?