Friday, March 20, 2020

Pandemic Changes Things

I stopped going to the gym early last week because I had an allergy cough and I didn't want to freak out the elders who go to the Y. Now gyms are closed. I stopped doing pushups just because it was a habit to do them at the gym.

It is time to get back into some routine. I work in public health so I've read the worst case and best case scenarios for what we are dealing with. Please take it seriously.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay home as much as possible!

KEEP GRINDING!!! (however that is for you!)

Comments:
Hope you and the family are well. I'm experimenting with different exercises at home, trying to find the right ones for me, and then build a routine for 3-4 days a week of strength building.

Hope you're able to find a good routine to carry through at home. Be well! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?