Sunday, January 05, 2020

First Deload of 2020

Well, I was ready to stop doing pushups and Rockie called on me for a push-up challenge. I'll be doing 20 or more a day along with Rockie from Monday to Saturday. I'm going to take Sunday off. If Rockie wants to keep going on Sunday I'll be cheering!

This week was essentially the same workout with much lighter weight. I did 135 for 3 sets of 10 on Squats and Bench, and 195 for 3 sets of 6 on Deadlifts. Best part on the deadlift was using overhand grip. I'll eventually need to build a hook grip for my deadlift.

I did all of the exercises as the weeks before. For this coming month I'll add squats on Saturday instead of leg press. I'll run a little again as well. I'll see how much I can lift this month and then start the peaking process.

OK, that's it for tonight.

KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments:
Woo hoo! Thanks for keeping me on track and joining the challenge with me. Starting running again tomorrow so I'll peek back at your progress to keep me motivated. Keep it up good buddy!
 
The calm before the storm, I can feel it. You're gonna break some new records by spring. :)

I'm at my peak right now, in the final days of a bulk routine. Deload for two weeks then go back to 3 day full body workouts a week for fat loss. I want to get outdoors more as spring approaches for as much cardio as possible.

Feeling good about going in to shred/cut mode. I want to drop 20-25 lbs by the end of summer. It will be done! :)
 
Thanks Roberto and Rockie!!!!

Keep at it. This is a great path to be on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?