Saturday, December 14, 2019

Run Goal Completed!

I had set a goal to run 3 miles outdoors in December with my friend Sara. We ran 3.2 miles this morning then I went to the gym for a regular Saturday workout. I appreciate her and her husband coming out and them waiting for me to finish. They are both better runners than I am for sure! For me running 3.0 miles on the treadmill is easier than outdoors. I'll have to keep working at it. The reason I'm happy about this is that it is the first time I ran 3 miles outside in over 10 years. Very exciting!!!

I did active recovery for this week. The gym was actually packed when I got there so I changed my intended workout today. I'm thinking I'll be sore tomorrow. I'll post this week's workouts tomorrow and share what I'm thinking of doing for the next couple of months.

KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments:
Kicking ass! I wanna be like you when I grow up! LMAO, I hope to be achieving greatness like you when I get older. :)

I used to struggle when the equipment I needed was taken at the gym, not so willing to be flexible and adapt.

I'm in bulk mode, with most protein coming from plant based sources for the first time ever. Seems as though it's working. Gonna do a progress check in a few weeks.

Do you have any nutrition goals for 2020, or for the next few months?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?