Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Ending Summer

I've been training harder the last 3 weeks. I'll post details soon. It's clear that people want more regular postings. I'm still running, still doing the 100 push-ups a day for my friend with cancer.

A friend of mine took himself off of insulin and followed some good fasting and workout programs and is hoping that his diabetes is in check. He lost considerable weight and feels better. Having gone through that I know how hard it is. Hope his blood work comes back with good news.

KEEP GRINDING!

Comments:
I'm jealous! Looks as if you continue to maintain peak shape. Congratulations.

This is infectious. Making me itch to take my fitness back up a notch or two.

Congratulations to your friend too, for his accomplishments. I love hearing stories about people making major health improvements.

I've been more lenient than ever with myself when it comes to diet and exercise. This wasn't planned, but I feel good about the results. I guess this is what some might call maintenance, something to learn from as I take more (and longer) breaks from strict routines.

Sometime soon I'll go back to a ketogenic style diet, starting off with 10 days straight of <30 grams of carbs. Most likely for muscle gain. Looking forward to getting back to a more strict eating regimen.

You're an inspiration! Keep up the good work. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?