Wednesday, May 01, 2019

May Day 2019

This blog started on May Day 2005. 14 years, with some long periods of not posting. Thanks for those of you who have been here back in the day and those who are new.

Went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on the exercise bike and my 100 pushups. We went to the park and I used the map app on the phone to figure out that the short end of the soccer field we walk around is 350 feet and the longer end is 400 feet. I walked the long end around and jogged the shorter end. So ended up doing 6 of the 350 foot sections. I'll likely stick with that for a while then do the 400 foot sections.

I'll be walking tonight for May Day. So lots of good movement for the day. Below is a song for the day.

KEEP GRINDING and KEEP HIITING!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?