Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter 2019

Ended my fast from last Sunday to today with a protein drink, an orange, and a banana. After the gym started working on the front yard yesterday and felt it in my back. Worked on the yard again this morning for about an hour. Feels good to have the front yard "patio" space useable and cleared out.

Weighed in this morning at 150.4 lbs, and my blood pressure before taking my meds was 111/65 with a 75 pulse. That feels pretty good. I don't have a glucose meter right now, however I'm pretty sure it would have been lower.

Had a little bit of menudo and a small tamal for lunch.

I'll be focusing on integrating accessory muscles and stretching for the next several months. Exercises like a single leg toe touch for hamstrings, banded side steps for hips, etc.

Have a wonderful day and week. I may post a link to some of the stretches and exercises.

KEEP GRINDING and KEEP HITTING!!

Comments:
Well done on the BP! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?