Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Almost 14th Anniversary

Tomorrow is the 14th year anniversary of this blog. I lifted today. Did stretch squats and partial squats. I'll post the numbers over the weekend. I felt like I could go heavy and I decided to keep things moderate. 

I also went and purchased some running shoes. The salesperson said they could last between 300-500 miles depending on how I used them. Given that I'm going to start with 350 foot runs on the short end of a soccer field and walk the long section. I tried out the shoes today and just walked and used the maps app to figure out how far the short section is. I will get the distance at the long section later.

I can definitely feel the tightness in hips and calves. I'll do lots of stretching for sure going forward.


Tomorrow I'll do cardio, walk/run, and then do the walk for May Day starting at 5:30 at Wilson Park. That should be a good day. I'll also post in the evening. 

Solidarity Is Good Medicine!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?