Friday, January 04, 2019

Wanna Ride a Bike?

Part A:
That's the question of the day 3 times a week. Heading to the gym today and going to do three "sprints" of 3 minutes where my goal is to get heart rate above 140. I'm still going to get my 100 push-ups for today and like I said in yesterday's post it's great that my cousin Selena is going for 30 a day, and Lee Salas from The PowerPlant is going to match my 100 a day.

Tomorrow's lifting should be interesting. I think I'm going to figure out doing yoga or range of motion work on Sunday. I would rather step it up to some form of "active recovery" rather than just a totally restful day, unless I'm injured or ill.

I'm continuing to test out using breath as part of my training. It's all interesting stuff.

KEEP GRINDING!!!



Part B:
Went and got it. It was cold out this morning. Getting to 140 heart rate was good. My workout buddy got to 130 easy and event went past 150 at least once.

Then stretching and the 100 push-ups!

KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?