Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Starting 2019

Happy New Year everyone!

I worked out yesterday and had a good cardio day. Did some calisthenics and rode the bike for three intervals of 3 minutes faster and 3 minutes recovery. I went for a heart rate of over 120 for the faster periods. I mostly hit 130, and even had 150 during the third round. I worked on nasal breathing. Seems like it was good. I felt pretty good afterward. 

Today I went to a "Bodypump" class and it was a challenge to do a whole new routine. I may not do it often. It was a good workout. I'll see if the gym opens up early enough to make it to workout.

Overall it was a good day. I counted 75 push-ups during the workout and I did 25 more later. My only "New Year Resolution" was to have 100 push-ups a day for the year. 

KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?