Monday, January 21, 2019

1/21/19

Made it to workout today.

Did the bike and had to increase the resistance from 4 to 5 during the sprints. At 4 I was getting about 140 on my heart rate, when I increased to 5 I was able to get to 150 heart rate fairly consistently.

We followed that up with calisthenics. I'm getting us to slowly increase our reps. Speaking of, today I did 105 push-ups.

I've added some breath work to my routine. It seems to be helping me with sleep and also my blood pressure. I'm trying out some apps to help with that. There's the Box Breathing app that has been good to work on. I'll share a YouTube video below. I'm also checking out an app called iBreathe and another called Low 2. My blood pressure has come down a bit.



KEEP GRINDING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?