Saturday, December 15, 2018

December Mini-Challenge 1

The car being hard to figure out has changed up my routine. I've decided to skip lifting for now and doing calisthenics. This morning we had the car and I headed over to the gym. I rode the bike for 5 minutes. I'm working on paying attention to the speed. So I rode the bike over 70 rpms.

Then I did sets of push-ups and pull-ups, then a walk around the inside of the gym.
I ended up doing 9 sets of 10 push-ups and one set of 20 for a total of 110. I did one set of 3 pull-ups, then 2 sets of 2, then 8 sets of 1 for 15.

I tried hanging as long as possible when I could not get to sets of 2. Don't know if I'll be sore. However it was a good workout. I feel like I'm catching a cold and decided to go anyway. I am trying to figure out how to implement some of the ideas from this video.

The other day I was feeling stressed, had a bad headache and tight neck. I napped then I did a bunch of push-ups, squats, and some planks. It helped make me feel better. It's been good to develop alternatives to needing to go to the gym.

KEEP GRINDING!!! Keep HIITing!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?