Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12/12/18 Calisthenics

Today I did my HIIT routine on 5 for the bike sprints, then
10 Four-count Jumping Jacks
15 Push-ups
10 Sit-ups
12 Assisted Pull-ups (-130)
And 10 normal count lunges. I also did some exercises in the morning and evening.

Air Squats 10 in AM then 30, 20, 20, 20 = 100
Push-ups 20, 20, 20, 20, 20 = 100
Planks 1 minute in AM then 1 and 1/2 minutes, then 1 minute and 10 seconds. I'll keep working on these. At home I have to account for pets... :)

This is feeling good overall yet still challenging. Going to keep this up as much as I can. This works ok since my car has been in the shop a lot. I can do most of this at home and I'll keep at it.

I appreciate people who check-in on their workouts, people who are being supportive, and people who tell me they are inspired. In the end, I need to keep growing and stretching.

KEEP GRINDING! Keep HIITing!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?