Sunday, September 16, 2018

September Check In

Definitely behind on posting. Still get comments in person from people who appreciate the blog and want more regular content.

Went to the doc and have been doing OK overall. I'm still on the same workout I've been doing over the summer. So it is time to buckle down and maybe increase the cardio.

Thanks to those of you who ask me to keep writing, tell me you get some inspiration on health and strength training. I may slow down, yet I ain't quitting posting!

KEEP GRINDING!

Comments:
Glad you're still pushing through, though I never thought you'd quit. Next thing you know you'll be healed and pushing stronger than ever before! Music from the movie "Rocky" will be bumping, beast mode will take over and all of this will be a thing of the past. Haha!! You're proof that anything is achievable, at any time, if willing to put in the work. You got this.
 
Orale! Thanks Carnal! Quitting isn't an option anymore. Even if I slow to a crawl, I will continue to move forward!

Appreciate the good words!

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?