Thursday, August 23, 2018

A1C in August 2018

I'm still continuing the workout listed here. This week hasn't been good for workouts because I haven't been sleeping well and the car was in the shop again. I've been worried about how things are going because my blood pressure has been creeping back up and I've been off the "clean" diet lately.

However my A1C (blood sugar over three months, explained here) came back 5.1!

So I'll keep at it the best I can and still plan to compete in December. Here's what I did to go from 9.3 A1C to 5.0.

Comments:
Congratulations on the A1C level! In my opinion diet is more challenging than exercise.

Looks like we've been facing similar struggles. I just finished a month of physical therapy for a minor bicep tendon injury. Still in healing mode, but have been cleared to do upper body lifts, low weight/high rep. But intermittent fasting is working out well!

Hope things quickly turn around for the better Enrique. It's times like these that test our commitments to greatness. And in my opinion, a shitty workout is much better than no workout. Proud of you for sticking it through.
 
Thank you brother!

I may slow down, yet I am not going to quit. It is tough. However it is challenging. Starting tomorrow I'll be on a solid plan.

I'm feeling great about following through on the workouts even as diet, sleep, and other things are difficult.

Sounds like you are keeping on. Even through injury! That inspires ME!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?