Thursday, November 30, 2017

Learn to do math before you lift! 11/30/17

Did HIIT yesterday with 18 resistance on the bike for the sprints.

Lifted today and here's what I did today.

Deadlifts 220 for four sets of 8. I didn't notice that I had put on 35s instead of 25s so it was 20 pounds heavier overall. Wiped me out but I did it. I will go back to 200 on Saturday and expect to get higher reps.
Squats 165 for 3 sets of 8, and one set of 9.
Incline Bench 125 for four sets of 8.
Assisted Pull-Ups, I'll start with -40 pounds for four sets of 8.
Overhead Press 60 with barbell for three sets of 8 and one set of 9.
Curls 50 with barbell for three sets of 8 and one set of 9.

I still think I'm new enough to do full-body workouts 3 times a week. I'll be on this type of routine until mid-February. Then I'll switch to a power routine, probably 4 sets of 5 with much heavier weight.

The over heavy deadlifts made the rest of my workout and my day harder. I've done this before so it's just a matter of slowing down and paying more attention.

KEEP GRINDING!

Comments:
Impressive. You've progressed so much this year it's crazy. Congratulations! You deserve it.
 
Thanks brother! I'm very surprised and happy about it. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?