Friday, October 06, 2017

10/6/17

This post and tomorrow's workout is dedicated to my friend Judy Palier.

Today I did HIIT and got the bike up to 18 resistance for the sprint. My stomach was a little funky this morning so it was scary to even try to do this workout. Made it ok with the bike pausing on me on the third sprint at about 15 seconds in. I think it does that when my speed gets round 40 rpms.

My lifting yesterday went well. Again doing 3 sets of 5 and one set of 5 or more, except where noted. I'm trying to get my stuff in before the next workout since there will be a lot of fluidity in this. I have had more people talking with me about my workouts, diet, and all of that good stuff.

Yesterday's Lifts:

Incline Bench Press - 100 pounds 3 sets of 5, one set of 10.

Assisted Pull-Ups with -50 pounds for 5, 5, 5, then 6.

Overhead Press with 12 pound dumbbells for 4 sets of 12.

Curls with 12 pound dumbbells 4 for sets of 12. Minor soreness today.

Deadlifts for 160 pounds 3 sets of 5 and one set of 6.

Squats for 130 pounds for 3 sets of 5 and one set of 7. Still leaving me sore.


So Saturday my attempts will be:

Incline Bench Press - 100 pounds
Assisted Pull-Ups with -50 pounds
Overhead Press with 15 pound dumbbells
Curls with 15 pound dumbbells
Deadlifts for 160 pounds




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?