Tuesday, October 17, 2017

10/17/17

Yesterday did the High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) on the bike. I did get the resistance up to 20 and only stalled out on the bike for the last one. Seems like 45 rpms is the speed the bike needs to keep going.

I guess I'll keep doing 18, 19, 20 on the resistance for a few more months. One for each week and then zero resistance for the deload week.

What I lifted today:

Incline Bench Press for 110 pounds 4 sets of 5.
Assisted Pull-Ups with -40 pounds 4 sets of 5.
Overhead Press with 45 pound bar 3 sets of 5, and one set of 8.
Curls with 45 pound bar 3 sets of 5, and one set of 6.
Deadlifts for 190 pounds 4 sets of 5.
Squats for 140 pounds 3 sets of 5, and one set of 6.


I was supposed to do 170 on the deadlifts and was not doing math well in my head this morning. So I did 190. After the first set I was like, wth? Then I re-did the math and figured out I had added 20 pounds! So I'll that for this week and can re-adjust after deload week.

Got to talk to friends about staying fit as we age, and another friend said he's entering a powerlifting meet due to my posting deadlifts! It is cool to inspire people. It humbles me and also inspires me in return. Today I go to a friend's memorial and keep trying to stay healthy.

Have a great day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?