Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sept 12 - 2017

Helped a friend with deadlifts today. That was nice to be asked for help in that way. It's always a different way to bond with friends.

Also saw another friend there who said "you look great!" I have to just take those and appreciate the compliments. At first I would feel like "what? Did I look like sh*t before?" I'm over that now. :)

There are friends who have told me they are inspired and have started intermittent fasting or working out because of my posts. So while I may not get a lot of comments on the blog, I get a lot in person and by text which is nice. My "special update" had the most views so far with almost 150 views!

Ok, so today is 3 sets of 15 reps --

Deadlifts 135
Bench 95
Squat 110
Overhead Press machine 55
Side dumbbell raises 10 (oops, I did 8s instead of going for 17! I wondered why it felt easy)
Machine Rows 80
Machine Pulldowns 70

I weighed in at 151.2 which is "high" for me. Waist is at 36 and 1/2 inches so maybe I'm gaining some fat. My A1C is 4.9, which is way lower than I expected.

For those new to the blog, here is a quick summary of my response to being diagnosed with diabetes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?