Monday, September 25, 2017

9/25/17

Made it to the gym today for HIIT with no resistance. It's deload week.

I'll lift Tuesday and Thursday mornings and I'm traveling Saturday morning. So if I have energy to lift after 5 Saturday evening I might do that. Otherwise, I'll live.

For this week I'll start my transition to an adapted "kinobody" workout from what I can tell from the videos on YouTube.

Deadlift 185 lbs
Incline Bench for 95 lbs
Overhead Dumbbell Press 20 lbs
"Chin-Assist" machine -80 lbs
Row Machine 100 lbs
Squat 145 lbs
Dumbbell Curls 15 lbs

When I post ahead of time it is often so I can look it up.

I'll probably post again next Sunday or Monday!

Comments:
Good luck with the new routine! I watched a few videos on YouTube and the kinobody website. I haven't done any real research, but this is the first time I've heard or read of someone using IF to bulk. That's something I may look into down the road.

I realized today that after two weeks of bulking, I set myself almost perfectly to lose fat and gain muscle. Pretty proud of the results in such a short time. Looking forward to getting back to a full lifting routine. I'm expecting xray results to return in a few days. My doc says all is fine if the xray results are positive, and that I might be showing signs of arthritis. We'll see....
 
Brother! If you have arthritis then it might be like mine where I stopped deadlifts for a long time and was able to get back to it after a while.

You are looking great and sounding great!!!

I'll post my workout plan soon. Got the next 120 workouts planned. Of course things happen yet it feels good to have 20 weeks scheduled. The goals are arbitrary as are most.

Looking at it feels crazy. Keep up that stuff! I'm going to do my BF and FFMI now that you reminded me :)

Oh, and if you want to share your bodyspace I'll add it as a linkaso! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?