Tuesday, June 06, 2017

6/6/17 Tuesday Night Check IN

Monday did HIIT for 3 sprints of 20 seconds on an exercise bike with resistance set on 17. I didn't sleep well so that may be why the bike was stalling on the resistance. I ended up dropping back to 16. I'll try that again tomorrow and go with 15 if needed.

Tuesday
Deadlift, I did 120 for 3 sets of 12. It was hard and I'm trying to pay attention to my form.
Bench for 3 sets of 12 reps with 100 pounds. It was challenging.
Squat for 3 sets of 12 reps with 105 pounds and the third set was hard. I had dropped weight last week.

Overhead Press one set of 30, and two sets of 55 for 12 reps.
Lat Pulldowns, Rows, and Abs machine for 3 sets of 12 with 70 pounds.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?