Monday, June 05, 2017

6/5/17 Check In

Fasting blood sugar was 104 this morning. A little high. I had co-workers sending texts at 11PM last night. Our cats were up fighting and even broke a cup this morning around 3 AM this morning. I know that lack of sleep impacts your sugars. Sleeping has been tough lately so I'll keep working on that. Saturday I weighed in at 144.2 and today at 144.4, not bad after birthday celebrating with my wife, and also with another friend on Friday. I measured my waist a couple of times and think I'm near 36 inches, a little bit wider than last week. Could be a bad measurement. Once I measured 34 inches and that doesn't seem right, though I'll take it again when I've had more sleep.

I'm bad without sleep and need to get back on track with good sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?