Tuesday, May 02, 2017

May 2, 2017 - Soreness!

I'm feeling the soreness from the deadlift and rest of the workout. According to the Symmetric Strength site I'm pretty much in between the "untrained" and "novice" range for a bunch of my lifts. If I can bench 115 pounds I'll be in the "intermediate" range for that lift.

Given my weight fluctuates it will be interesting to check in on this. I don't know how scientific this site is. It is just arbitrary goals to follow along with. Looking at 10 years ago and a higher weight, after 5 years I was in the "proficient" to "exceptional" range. Maybe my the end of just I will get to intermediate for 10 reps on Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Overhead Press. So the goals for the end of summer (September) will be 10 reps at squats 150, bench 110 (I'll be trying 115 tomorrow), deadlifts at 175, and 75 on the overhead press. Wish me luck!

Felt tired today and will hopefully go to bed early and get a good solid night's sleep. Tomorrow is bench day and I'm guessing I'll be sore on Thursday!

I keep trying to get feedback on which videos make sense. I can listen to some new age types, and I know a lot of my friends can't hear a message that type of person. I can also listen to power lifters, doctors, and others and know that different people need different messengers.

I'm checking out this person and hopefully it will speak to some.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?