Thursday, May 18, 2017

Learning and Growing!

I did weights today.

The weight bench was being worked on so I moved a bench into the power rack. I couldn't get 115 going so I dropped to 95. Don't know if it was being sore, the difference in how I set up the rack, or something else. I tried not to let my ego get in the way and just went for 4 sets of 95.

Bench 95 for 12, 12, 12, and 9. I'll start at this weight next week and see how it goes.
Flyes 65 x 12 for four sets
Revers flyes 65 x 12 for four set
Preacher Curls 4 sets of 12 at 40 pounds. Might use the 50 bar next week or use the adjustable.
Rows were 115 x12 for 4 sets
Overhead press was 30x12, then three sets of 12 at 50 pounds.

Overall feeling good, felt like a good workout. I think it was better to adjust down and fight my ego that wanted to try to force 115. I feel like I'm going to be sore for sure.

Also noticed that there are "views" registered on the page. Often it shows "0" even when people tell me about a post in person.

That's good. Here's something that I'm sure I shared before and will share every once in a while.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?