Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day! My "diet" falls off for celebrations like work pamper parties, graduation parties, gigs, and today! So we'll see how my blood sugar is doing in the morning. I've also been testing out taking a spoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water before bed for the last few days. I would expect higher sugars after this weekend and see how I do with the vinegar.

Yesterday was squat day and it was sure painful to walk!

Here's what I did yesterday. The slow "eccentric" approach was sure tough!

Squats 115 for 4 sets of 10
Leg extension 80 for two sets of 10, and two sets of 9
Leg curls 80 for four sets of 10, though I think I could get better form
Calf raises with 2 10 pound dumbbells and body weight for four sets of 10, I think I'll use the calf raise machine starting at 25 and go from there
Wrist Curls and Reverse Wrist Curls super setting with the slow drop for four sets of 10.

For those who want to work out at home. Here's one possible workout.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?