Tuesday, May 23, 2017

First Deloading

I think it will be smart for me to really learn this deload process.

I've been looking at Daily Undulating Programming/Periodization. I think I will try it. I will deadlift, bench, and squat 3 times per week as core workouts. I'll have other exercises I can add at a much lighter load to do. I'll do 3 sets at different weights and reps for the main lifts and do 3 sets of 10-12 on the other lifts paying attention so that I don't over train.

I also think that whenever I promote the blog on FB or Twitter that I'll make sure to mention that I went from 9.3 A1C to 5.0 in three months and lost 40 pounds. Otherwise this blog may not make sense to someone new.

Time to get some rest!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?