Monday, May 08, 2017

Changing up Days

My workout partner, my wife, asked me to change weight lifting days to Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday so that she can participate in the Saturday aerobics class. Usually I am doing HIIT which is only 11 minutes total on the bike. So today was HIIT with resistance set at 18. It is hard to keep the bike from stalling yet I'm sure by the end of the week I'll get there.

My glucose was 93 today! I'm super happy about that!!! I weighed in at 141.8 pounds. Now I'm feeling skinny. I'll try fasting on Tuesdays and see what my blood sugar is on Thursday and if it is over 100 I'll fast, and if it's under 100 I'll eat. I'm really not trying to lose much more weight. I'm actually trying to gain muscle mass.

Below is a video on weight training and diabetes.



Here is a good article for us non athletes about weight training.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?