Saturday, April 15, 2017

Holy Week Fasting Update 3

My weight today is 141.6 pounds, my glucose reading after working out was 80, and my blood pressure today 145/82 82. I took my blood pressure after feeling really bad. I have to remember to continue to drink lots of water. Considering everything I am trying to decide whether or not to break my fast tonight or wait until the morning.

Overall I feel good. Worked on the yard this morning after working out. Did some craft work this afternoon and will do some more later. I also did some cleaning and will get some done tomorrow too. I think the spring cleaning is helping me energy-wise and emotionally.

More people have been asking me about weight loss and I'm trying to be supportive. Many are scared of fasting. So I'm sharing the video below.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?