Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pi Day Update

Did the HIIT bike workout on the resistance setting of 12. I did remember to do my weekly fasting glucose check and came in at 80 mg/dL. Weight was 150.2 lbs. Waist is 36 inches! I'll take pictures when our new houseguest isn't around. It feels awkward to pose for pics in the living room while it is someone's bedroom.

My blood pressure was high today at 140/99 with a resting pulse of 68. That pulse is staying fairly consistently low. Sodium was the only thing near "high" on my blood work. So I'll have to keep working on that. I did qualify for more test strips so I will test weekly as long as I can, and not more unless I get a reading over 110, or two weekly readings over 100.

A friend gave me a blood pressure cuff so I tested again when I got home and it was 135/86. I'll just have to keep an eye on all of that. I also need to do my follow up with an optometrist.

I found this good video about keto and fasting and this link on strength.

Tomorrow I go to a funeral. I'll still make it to the gym in the morning and check in sometime during the day. I'm also working on a large leather order. Figuring out how to balance everything I enjoy will be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?