Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Gym Update

I'm still making it to the gym 6 days. My HIIT workouts are at 8 on the resistance and I'm definitely feeling it. I was reminded that I haven't shared a gym update in a while. I'm OK with reminders. In looking at the numbers I can tell that is has been a while. This is my workout for this week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. All exercises are 3 sets of 12.

Leg Press 200
Abs machine 130, only could do 7 on 3rd set
Back Extension 130
Lat Pulldown 105
Chest Press 110
Overhead Press 70 third set was 11 reps
Rows 110

I'm not trying to go up during the week. I'm just trying to get comfortable with 3 sets of 12 by the end of the week. I'll change in March and I have to figure out if I want to stay with this and do 3 sets of 10 or start doing a "split routine." A split routine is where you focus on different exercises on different days. There are two way splits where I would do routine "A" Monday and Friday one week, then routine "B" on Wednesday. The following week it would be routine "B" Monday and Friday, and "A" on Wednesday. Another option would be a three way split where each day would have its own routine.

I have time to think it over, and I sure will!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?