Saturday, February 25, 2017

2/25/17

Today is the anniversary of my father passing. By the end of the day I'll have done a little bit of leather tooling, music arrangements, and maybe a knot.

Blood sugar was 85 this morning, weight was 153.4, 48.6 on the Vo2 Max, and waist is 37". I'm guessing with my weight stabilizing and waist decreasing slowly that I'm still losing fat. I've outlived my father, and I'm probably healthier than I've been in many years.

Things have been tight financially so I'm going to try and figure out how to increase my side-job effectiveness, leatherwork, knotwork, music, and facilitation.

I spent chunks of the week brainstorming cheapest ways to make things to sell and figuring out how to reinvest while paying down some debt. While it is stressful I think my parents would be proud of me.

* * *

People seem to freak out a little when I talk about fasting so I'm going to stop talking about it. Overall I think it has been useful. Since we have had a guest the last couple of weeks it seems like my diet has lost some quality. It is mostly that we are eating less salads, and less fats. So I'm trying to get back on that track.

For my Jefito

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?