Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2/21/17

Off schedule a little bit because of company. Tomorrow will be easy since we switched HIIT day with weights. Thursday will be rougher as I need to get up earlier to make sure I'm done with lifting in time to make an early meeting.

My numbers today were 93 for blood sugar, 152.8 on weight, 129/82 and 70 pulse for blood pressure, and 37 1/2 inches for waist. Overall felt decent for the day physically. Was tough getting things to go smoothly as people were changing directions, or having miscommunications, etc.

My weight workout went well. I'm on day 2 of a fast and was worried that would be hard. I actually finished all three sets of each workout with 12 reps!

Leg Press 205
Abs machine 135
Back Extension 135
Lat Pulldown 110
Chest Press 115
Overhead Press 75
Rows 115

I know on the first day going up my form seems suffer a little bit. It seems to be fine by Friday (Saturday for this week) as I accustom myself to the weight. March 13 I'll go to sets of 10.

Then I may do a split routine. I keep bouncing ideas back and forth in my mind but I have some time to figure it out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?