Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday 13th number 1

Fasting glucose 89, weight 167.4 pounds, blood pressure 120/75 78, and waist 41 inches. An even inch on the waist means it is photo time so there will be one posted late tonight or tomorrow.

Did my last 20 rep weight workout, I'll be dropping to 12 reps next week (I had thought about 15 for a while) and adding weight. I'll post what I intend to do before Monday.

I've also had good talks with various people and some people want to try some form of what I've been doing. I'll try to be of support and hope for the best. We all have to find a route and it is always better with support. We live in a highly individualistic society where we think "everything is on YOU" and that's not helpful for everyone. So continuing on!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?