Monday, January 16, 2017

12 Rep Workout

This is what I started with at 20 reps

Leg Press 110
Ab Machine 70
Back Extension 90
Lat Pulldown 50
Chest Press 50
Overhead Press 30
Rows 50

I multiplied that all by 20, then I divided by 12 and rounded down. So this is what I will start with today on set one. If it is easy I'll increase 5 pounds each set until I can barely get 12 reps in. This may not work. I'll be tracking and reporting back.

Leg Press 180
Ab Machine 110
Back Extension 150
Lat Pulldown 80
Chest Press 80
Overhead Press 50
Rows 80

Some of these feel high looking at them. I'm not going to feel an shame for not being able get some of these. This is just a way to get a guesstimate and if it is off I can just adjust. What counts most is to challenge myself and progress.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?