Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Reflecting...

Did my workout with 3 sets of 20 added rows.

Weight was 174.2, and my blood pressure was 111/64 with an 86 pulse after cutting the hydrochlorothiazide in half. I'll test that tomorrow and Friday since there is a blood pressure monitor at work. If it stays below 120/80 until Friday I may continue through the weekend. I could cut it altogether on Monday and Tuesday before my doctor's appointment if I'm feeling confident about it.

If I do this I'll talk with my doc about checking for a reading that would get me to take them again.

Tomorrow is HIIT and I'm looking forward to it. New Years Eve will be a challenge. I'll have my last two beers of the year and likely not any more for a couple of months. I will probably have a glass of wine for my anniversary in February.

I'll have to figure out when to do my colonoscopy which I put off because there was so much other stuff going on that I haven't written about. I just couldn't take any more hard news.

So I've checked out the 8 week sugar diet, 4 day fasting, alternate day fasting, and the 5:2 diet. Since I'm losing weight fairly quickly I will just follow my instinct and morning fasting numbers. I have fasted for up to 10 days in the past. I have read things about it being good and about it being bad. I'll talk with my doctor about it even though she may not be a diet expert.

I'm realizing how much this really is about personal self-determination.

Keeping at it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?