Friday, December 02, 2016

New Start

Like many people I've had false starts in getting into shape.

My life has pushed me to HAVE TO get back into shape so here we go!

I did 8 minutes of High Intensity Interval Biking with 3 bursts of 30 seconds. My heart rate went up to 150 beats per minute. I also did a modified deadlift with two 10 pound dumbbells. My glutes were burning from the bike so I thought I would not push the weights super hard. I start jury duty next week so it will be hard to keep up with this and that will be the first hurdle to get over.

I sucked at hurdles in track so maybe I need a better metaphor!

I'll also be doing emotional health and human contact work which while still taking organizing energy will also give me benefit.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?