Friday, December 23, 2016

Moving forward

Continuing to go to the gym. It's sometimes challenging. Home and work can be stressful so I don't have a place to totally just drop my guard and relax. I actually have to work at relaxing.

Lifted today with slight increases on exercises that are easy.

Leg Press 110
Ab Machine 50 (up 20)
Back Extension 90 (up 20)
Lat Pulldown 50 (up 20)
Chest Press 50
Overhead Press 30

Overhead press is my most challenging for now. So I'm going to stay on  lower calorie diet and try to cut even more sugar and carbs. I'm still considering whether or not to do the strict 8 week, or be more flexible since I've had some good progress with the combination of food and exercise I've started.

Lots of well meaning friends and family have offered to take an hour walk, or go hiking, or biking, and such. The pain is still in the way. Hopefully this weight loss will help with that. I'm also going to learn more on anti-inflammatory foods.

More of the regulars at the gym wished us Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays than usually talk with us. I even said good morning to the grouchy guy and he responded.

Keep at it! It's interesting writing for no one but myself. Still helpful for me and I know if I keep it up I may get some followers.

Tomorrow is another HIIT day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?