Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ending 2016

Ended with 174 even on the weight. 101 for fasting blood sugar. Having my last peanut butter and bread, and likely other things tonight. Tomorrow is a new year and I'll be checking out different fasting protocols. Blood pressure was 120/73 so I'm sticking with the half dose of the hydrochlorothiazide until Monday. Then I'll try two days off.

On the 16th I'll be increasing weight and reducing reps. Each week I'll be increasing the difficulty on the sprint portion of the bike workout.

I realize that I used to fast longer than I thought. If I would do a day it would be dinner as the last meal, a day of fasting, and then eat breakfast the following day. Don't know why I didn't realize that was more than 24 hours. Now I'll likely do dinner from one day until dinner the next. Might wait until Sunday night to test out.

Goals for the upcoming year will be to get below my personal fat threshold is, which I won't find out until I get there. Keep a low carb, low sugar diet, mixed with full day, and intermittent fasting, and continue to workout 3-6 days a week.

I'm going to try extra hard between now and my retest for A1c in March.

There are music and art goals as well as personal goals. More on some of those later!

Keep at it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?