Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 12/25/16

My fasting blood sugar was 106 mg/dL this morning. The goal from the doc was 120 and my goal is 100.

No gym, weigh in, or blood pressure check today. Washer is backed up so that will slow down, not stop, my efforts to improve my cooking area in order to make it easier to stay on track.

I have music rehearsal tomorrow so I'll try to review some music tonight in order to be ready.

I see my primary care doc on the 4th so hopefully I'll break the 100 mg/dL barrier by then. That's the goal anyway. I'm also going to see about cutting back on the diuretic for my blood pressure. It contributes to my low potassium, and may also contribute to the diabetes. I'm not very excited about learning that. I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere when they put you on meds yet I think it is something important that should be reviewed every visit.

Also, I purchased more test strips. I'll keep up testing regular until I see my doc and then do a daily test and maybe one meal daily.

That is all for today. Was hard visiting someone last night and most of what they had was sugar or carbs. Luckily they had some great pecans and macadamia nuts out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?